Unlock potential and enable performance
Kaplan is in the unique position to offer comprehensive learning and development programmes that combine “soft” and “hard” skills to develop technical competence and behavioural confidence.
Strengthen your teams, nurture high-potential talent, develop future leaders, and meet your strategic goals by choosing the best in employee development. Kaplan programmes focus on these elements and more:
- Sharing organisational values, practices, and culture
- Adapting behaviour related to conduct, teamwork, and decision making
- Developing new skills specific for the role today and in the future
- Setting expectations for performance
- Developing and maintaining effective communication
- Promoting strategic thinking
Flexible, accelerated learning
The experience to effectively develop people
With more than 80 years of experience in helping organisations develop their people, we understand and can help with some of the most common training challenges:
- Employees understand the organisational values and feel a culture “fit.” They learn how to be effective in their specific role on the team and how being a good team member can sometimes require being a good “follower.”
- Behavioural learning requires self-awareness on the path to building a personal brand. Learners come to understand how accepting and leveraging critical personal feedback helps build resilience for succeeding in demanding environments.
- Learners develop the technical skills they need to excel, including developing the required financial and decision making skills.
- Employees learn to set realistic expectations around progression, promotion, and salary as they better understand the organisational impact of their performance—both good and bad.
- Learners are supported by the Kaplan team, their mentors, and leadership all along the way to help turn their opportunities into long-term career success.
Kaplan tailors employee development to address both the existing talent and the gap identified through the diagnostic process. Expert trainers, engaging delivery methods, relevant content, and customised resources transform the learning experience—and the learners themselves.
Blended Programmes are the integration of Behavioural and Technical Development Programmes
Call to get in touch
Together, let's drive your organisation forward. The future of learning is here.
Ask us how we can help make learning work for your organisation.