Unlock potential and enable performance
Kaplan is in the unique position to offer comprehensive learning and development programmes that combine “soft” and “hard” skills to develop technical competence and behavioural confidence.
Strengthen your teams, nurture high-potential talent, develop future leaders, and meet your strategic goals by choosing the best in employee development. Kaplan programmes focus on these elements and more:
- Sharing organisational values, practices, and culture
- Adapting behaviour related to conduct, teamwork, and decision making
- Developing new skills specific for the role today and in the future
- Setting expectations for performance
- Developing and maintaining effective communication
- Promoting strategic thinking
Flexible, accelerated learning
The experience to effectively develop people
With more than 80 years of experience in helping organisations develop their people, we understand and can help with some of the most common training challenges:
- Employees understand the organisational values and feel a culture “fit.” They learn how to be effective in their specific role on the team and how being a good team member can sometimes require being a good “follower.”
- Behavioural learning requires self-awareness on the path to building a personal brand. Learners come to understand how accepting and leveraging critical personal feedback helps build resilience for succeeding in demanding environments.
- Learners develop the technical skills they need to excel, including developing the required financial and decision making skills.
- Employees learn to set realistic expectations around progression, promotion, and salary as they better understand the organisational impact of their performance—both good and bad.
- Learners are supported by the Kaplan team, their mentors, and leadership all along the way to help turn their opportunities into long-term career success.
Kaplan tailors employee development to address both the existing talent and the gap identified through the diagnostic process. Expert trainers, engaging delivery methods, relevant content, and customised resources transform the learning experience—and the learners themselves.
We develop talent at every level
Kaplan accelerates and directs the development of professional and leadership skills at every level in your talent pipeline.
New hire training
Make the most of your recruiting investment and turn your hopefuls into stars with Kaplan’s proven new-hire training programme. This programme enhances:
- Competence and confidence
- Effective decision making
- Understanding of the organisation’s goals and priorities
- Attitudes, behaviours, and technical skills
Good managers build their teams, coach effectively, resolve problems, and reduce risk. Kaplan helps your first-time managers gain these important capabilities:
- Enhanced personal impact
- Coaching for performance
- Conflict resolution
- Financial literacy
Strengthen teams and build your organisation by identifying and training high-potential talent. Kaplan’s Emerging Leaders programme develops:
- Commercial acumen
- Strategic decision making
- Leadership identity and potential
- Leading and managing change
Good leaders always look for innovative ways to move the organisation forward. Leaders from across the globe look to Kaplan to provide the highest quality leadership development. Our programmes help leaders sharpen:
- Strategic thinking
- Collaborative and agile decision making
- Storytelling that engages employees
- Conceptual thinking around innovation, process, competition, and growth