Last Updated: March 17, 2020
We’re keeping an eye on the COVID-19 situation and will update all clients and partners as more information becomes available, and we will continue to update these FAQs.
Please remember, even if you are feeling a little unwell, please stay home. Staying home when sick is the best way to prevent the spread of germs. We will work with you to make up a class or provide other online or self study options so you can complete your education successfully.
Is all in-person training cancelled?
Kaplan’s top priorities are the health and safety of employees, students, customers, and the community while continuing to provide the highest quality learning and development programs under any circumstances. We are updating our offerings regularly as local conditions change.
If you have booked any learning and development programmes with us, wherever possible we will provide you with other options to ensure you receive the learning and support you need from Kaplan.
What if I would like to postpone or cancel a programme?
Please contact your representative at your earliest convenience and we will endeavor to accommodate your request.
What are my options if I want to minimize my contact with others?
Whenever possible, we have options for live online and / or self-paced online self-study options. As the need arises, we will proactively move education experiences to online options.
What should I do to protect myself and others from spreading the virus?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Practice respiratory hygiene: cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- If you have fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay informed and follow the advice given by your healthcare provider
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces